Friday, June 20, 2008

Whoo Hoo! We did something!

We've had the last week of public school, storms and flooding, swimming lessons and I've been sick.  We've been plugging along with Hitty, but now talking too much makes me cough.


 


Banana Boy and I did a project this morning at 6:15!  We're practicing the days of the week which he kind of knows but not very well.  So I cut 7 different colors of construction paper into strips and we're going to make a paper chain.  Each day of the week has its own color, so we'll be doing the days of the week, patterns and practicing colors.  BB knows his colors, but he is color-blind, so he has to work extra hard at it.  He identifies them with a pretty good degree of accuracy now.


I'll put up a picture of his chain once it gets going.  Today it is rather boring as it has just one green link.  I'm hoping this will be a nice, hands-on activity to help him wrap his little brain around the days of the week.


 


 

No comments: