Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I Might Put in the Boxes

And as long as I'm thinking about it, I'm going to brainstorm my own list of things I can put in Banana Boy's boxes

Explode the Code
Singapore Math
Flashmaster
Computer time
Snack
Jumping on Mini Tramp
Mommy, It's a Renoir folders
Take it to Your Seat Geography Folders
Science minibooks
Books for him to read to me
Books for him to read alone
Books for me to read to him
Activity he can play with Sunshine
Playdough
Handwriting Without Tears activities
Tangram Animals
Animal sorting (little animals with cards like reptile, mammal)
Puzzles, especially GeoPuzzles
Journal writing
Story starters
Measuring activities
Board game with someone
Math Wrap-Ups
Art projects
Painting
Color By Number
Dot to Dots
AWANA practice
Bible to read
Wedgit cards to complete
Cards to play War
Play outside time
Movie to watch
GeoSafari Laptop and cards
Draw Write Now
Ed Emberley Drawing book
Choretime (as a minibreak between school activities)

I bet I can think of way more....

No comments: